at Multinational Company in the Jebel Ali Freezone
We are currrenly looking for a young, smart and presentable Receptionist to manage our reception/switchboard and to welcome guests at the front desk.
This role is responsible for:
- Receives clients and visitors at front desk
- Answers incoming calls and operates a multi-line telephone system
- Completes security procedures (e.g., issues badges, ensures proper completion of visitors’ log)
- Sorts incoming mail daily and distributes to relevant staff members and sends outgoing mail (including Couriers’ Bags)
- Accepts and signs for parcels and bags, ensure it gets delivered to the right person asap.
- Takes messages and makes sure that the relevant staff members receive them. Messages are emailed.
- Arranges office stationery (letterheads, comp slips, Invoices) for the branches and send as required.
- Sources service providers as needed – Florists, builders, plumbers, etc.
- Hands over documents to clients. Ensures payment is received if no account is available for client.
- Assists in the general operation of the office and provides general administrative support.
Education & Qualifications
- Secondary school qualification
- 1 year previous experience required
Specialist Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to use the computer and telephone devices
Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Fluency in English
- Courtesy and tact for interacting with employees and visitors