This job ad has been posted over 30 days ago...
at SOS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS in Abu Dhabi
STANDARDS ENGINEERLocation: Abu Dhabi. This position is for our client, a government oil and gas company.
- To maintain, on a regular basis, engineering standards, codes of practices, specifications and standard drawings related to all disciplines.
- To work closely with engineering disciplines and consultants to develop exclusive company designated engineering standards in areas where published standards are considered inadequate. •Coordinates the tasks for standardization of typical design packages.* Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline, with minimum 5 years experience in oil / gas / petrochemical plants in the application of design standards and codes with various engineering disciplines in oil & gas projects.
- Engineering design compliance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of international codes, standards & specifications such as the API, the British standards and the Shell DEPs and others essential.
- Age less than 50 years. Salary Best as per the Industry Standards.
Ref. No. 2916.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks following the submittal of their CV for a vacancy, have unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Recent jobs at SOS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS
MEP PROJECT MANAGER at SOS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS in Abu Dhabi 11-12-2009
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at SOS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS in Dubai 01-11-2009
INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE ENGINEER at SOS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS in Abu Dhabi 29-10-2009
SALES ENGINEER at SOS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS in Abu Dhabi 29-10-2009
SERVICE ENGINEER at SOS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS in Abu Dhabi 29-10-2009