ESTIMATOR / QUANTITY SURVEYOR
at SOS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS in GCC
RIB (IMPLEMENTATION & TRAINING) ESTIMATOR / QUANTITY SURVEYORLocation: Kuwait. A Pioneer and Leader in Building and Civil Construction and Infrastructure Development in Kuwait involved in executing turnkey projects for large and complicated building and civil engineering and infrastructure projects for the government and private sector is urgently looking for an Estimator or Quantity Surveyor who has experience in using CCS Candy and RIB software systems.Requirements / Qualifications
- Civil Engineering Degree.
- Building & civil works estimation and project quantity surveying at senior level (with at least 10 years total experience as QS or Estimator).
- Sound knowledge of and at least 5 years experience in using the CCS Candy system.
- Knowledge of and experience in RIB software is preferable.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, and good clear English communication.
- Sri Lankan or European.Purpose:After receiving intense training on the RIB software system, to implement and train estimation and QS staff on the use of the RIB system and to assist and guide Project Managers and QS in all projects in the production of monthly project reports. Participation in the estimation of major projects will be required from time to time. Responsibilities
- Assist in defining company’s requirements from RIB software and to implement the same in the Estimation and QS departments with intense training.
- Assist in defining commercial reporting requirements from RIB and between RIB and the SAP finance / accounting system, and between RIB and Primavera, and to implement the same in the Project and QS departments with intense training.
- Assist in developing ISO procedures in respect of RIB and SAP commercial reporting.
- Participate in the estimation of tenders on RIB system.
- Assist in the implementation of monthly project reporting, with the guidance and assistance to project PMs and QSs.
- From Kuwait, travel to other GCC regions as required (UAE, Qatar, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned by Commercial Manager. This role is purely internal between the project, commercial, financial and planning departments of the Civil Works Division. It is expected that this role will incorporate other divisions of the organization as the use of the RIB system develops over time. Salary KD 1,500 – 2,000.
Ref. No.: 2593. Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks following the submittal of their CV for a vacancy, have unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Recent jobs at SOS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS