DATA WAREHOUSING MANAGER
at SOS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS in GCC
Our client, a leading bank in Kuwait, has the following vacancy in their IT Department: Location: Kuwait. DATA WAREHOUSING MANAGER – Ref. No. 2755. Provide comprehensive, accurate and timely information to users; facilitate analytical, reporting and training tools, advise the management on future Data Mining strategies. Must be an experienced person with software / applications experience and strong skills in the delivery of Data Warehousing / ETL solutions.Experience of 6-10 years in IT within the banking domain, including in-depth knowledge of Data Warehouse technology and analysis tools.Knowledge of and experience in Enterprise-wide Risk Management Applications.
- Strategically design and implement data warehouse and data stores, while ensuring high levels of data availability to all departments within the bank.
- Broad knowledge of the banking business, covering all Business Groups.
- Candidate will be responsible for producing statistical, management reports, CBK reports, etc.
- Candidate with Enterprise Risk Management Systems experience will be given preference.
- Candidate with implementation experience in Reveleus, Algorithmics, etc.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science).
- Knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, etc.* BI tools like Business Objects Release XI 2/3, etc.
- ETL / Case tools like Informatica, BO Data Integrator, Erwin, etc. Salary Negotiable.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks following the submittal of their CV for a vacancy, have unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Recent jobs at SOS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS